5445 Beecher Street, Dallas
NEW DAVID WEEKLEY HOME! THREE STORY Single family detached home boasts a spacious plan with open concept. You will love the modern design & interior features. The views from this home’s rooftop deck & outdoor kitchen are unbeatable. Oak Park community features include a swimming pool, clubhouse, parks, and dog parks. Convenient to N. Dallas Tollway with access to downtown & Dallas hotspots. Ask about our excellent in house warranty & Energy guarantee!
- Days on MarketUnlock
- Cumulative Days on MarketUnlock
- HOA FeesUnlock
- HOA Fees FrequencyUnlock
- MLS® #13624601
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage1,587
- Year Built2017
- Additional RemarksUnlock
- List TypeUnlock
- Status Change DateUnlock
- Green FeaturesEnhanced Air Filtration, Low Flow Commode, Low Flow Fixtures
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Community Mailbox
- FeaturesClub House, Comm. Sprinkler System, Community Pool, Park
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Covered, Garage Door Opener, Rear
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Landscaped, Subdivision
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows, Low E Windows
- ConstructionRock/Stone, Siding
- Address5445 Beecher Street
- SubdivisionOak Park Villas
- Zip Code75209-
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Multiple Staircases, Sound System Wiring, Vaulted Ceilings, Water Filter
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Vent Mechanism, Water Line to Refrigerator
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Built-in Cabinets, Island, Natural Stone/Granite Type
- Bedroom / BathroomDual Sinks, Medicine Cabinet, Natural Stone/Granite Type, Walk-in Closets
- Specialty RoomsBedroom
- Utility RoomUtility Closet, Washer Hookup
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- Listing Agent:Jimmy Rado
- Listing Office:David M. Weekley
Price Change History
Properties Similar to 13624601
Related Blog Posts
Deep Ellum is one of our favorite Dallas neighborhoods for a number of different reasons. Along with being one of the more walkable districts in all of downtown Dallas, the dozens of restaurants, art galleries, entertainment venues, and locally owned boutique shops make it an attractive option for home buyers looking...
While our team of expert real estate agents specialize in a variety of Greater Dallas-Fort Worth housing types, one area of focus we’re especially experienced in are residential lofts. Whether it’s a historic warehouse-style loft in the heart of downtown Dallas or a stunning newer construction loft development that...
For those of us who work in the DFW real estate industry and are around it on a day-in, day-out basis, the trend that more Dallas-area residents are wanting to move to the city’s urban core is of little-to-no surprise. Development in neighborhoods like Uptown, downtown Dallas, Deep Ellum, and the Design District ha...
The luxury real estate market in Dallas is hot right now, and if you’re in search of a new multi-million dollar home somewhere around the Dallas-area metroplex, there are plenty of options that should meet all your needs, wants, and expectations in a new home. Over the last 7 days, 43 new homes came to market with...
Although we first heard of a possible development at Turtle Creek well over a year ago, it appears another new residential tower could also be on the way for the plot of land on the west side of Fairmont Street at Turtle Creek Blvd—a project that, according to reports last week, will be developed by the same home b...
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on October 18th, 2017 at 6:54pm CDT.