560 S Pearl Expy, Dallas
The Master bedroom and roof top views are phenomenal of Reunion Tower and the down town skyline! Stunning White Kitchen with Bosch appliances, wine rack, plenty of cabinets and drawers, wine fridge space, walk in pantry and view out your kitchen window looking over our landscaped courtyard. Very open living, dining, and kitchen with 12 ft ceilings and tall windows to let in ample natural light. Ride your very own elevator to the second story covered balcony of your home that over looks Ruibals nursery. From your Master suite enjoy the night time view of downtown or unwind in your jetted tub. Plus 2 walk in closets. Your only a half a block from The Farmers Market, many restaurants, plus walk to parks and more!
- Days on MarketUnlock
- Cumulative Days on MarketUnlock
- HOA FeesUnlock
- HOA Fees FrequencyUnlock
- MLS® #13559946
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,617
- Year Built2017
- List TypeUnlock
- Status Change DateUnlock
- Green FeaturesDrought Tolerant Plants, Enhanced Air Filtration, Low Flow Commode, Low Flow Fixtures, Mechanical Fresh Air, Rain / Freeze Sensors
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Community Mailbox, Concrete, Curbs, Individual Gas Meter, Individual Water Meter, Sidewalk, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesComm. Sprinkler System, Community Pool
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Rear
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Gutters, Roof Top Deck/Patio, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Landscaped
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows, Low E Windows
- ConstructionBrick, Fiber Cement
- Address560 S Pearl Expy
- SubdivisionFarmers Market Square
- Zip Code75201-
- Interior FeaturesElevator, Flat Screen Wiring, High Speed Internet Available, Smart Home System, Sound System Wiring
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Convection Oven, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Plumbed For Gas in Kitchen, Water Line to Refrigerator
- KitchenBuilt-in Cabinets, Island, Solid Surface/Non-Natural Type, Recycle Bin, Walk-in Pantry
- Bedroom / BathroomJetted Tub, Separate Shower, Separate Vanities, Walk-in Closets
- Specialty RoomsBedroom
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Marble, Wood
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas, Zoned
- Listing Agent:Frank Liu
- Listing Office:Texas Intownhomes, Ltd.
Properties Similar to 13559946
Related Blog Posts
Dallas Love Field certainly has a unique history, and after an announcement that was made back in 2009 to modernize the outdated city-owned airport, the reconstruction process is now almost complete, garnering the attention of both residential and commercial developers alike. Along with the much needed moderniz...
With Christmas rapidly approaching, now might be a good time to start your holiday shopping if you haven't already done so, and if you're looking for great gift ideas, keeping it local is always recommended. Supporting small businesses helps keep a neighborhood active and in tact, not to mention maintain a sense of c...
Dallas, Texas has recently been in the spotlight as the best city for good jobs. Unemployment has been falling since 2010 and job growth increased 2.1%. Projections for the next 6 years indicate that Dallas will be adding 2.8% more jobs per year. Thus 300,000 more jobs will be added to the increasingly vibrant...
Nothing quite defines big city real estate like an authentic loft conversion in the heart of some of the Dallas’ trendiest and most vibrant neighborhoods. Whether it’s the Farmer’s Market District, Uptown, the Arts District, or somewhere entirely different, lofts for sale in downtown Dallas continue to be in very...
If you rambled off some of the things Texas might be famous for, a few of the more common responses you may hear include football, BBQ, and it’s massive size—Texas is actually the 2nd largest state in terms of area, has the 2nd highest population in the country, and has...
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on May 22nd, 2017 at 12:11pm CDT.