560 S Pearl Expy, Dallas
The Master bedroom and roof top views are phenomenal of Reunion Tower and the down town skyline! Stunning White Kitchen with Bosch appliances, wine rack, plenty of cabinets and drawers, wine fridge space, walk in pantry and view out your kitchen window looking over our landscaped courtyard. Very open living, dining, and kitchen with 12 ft ceilings and tall windows to let in ample natural light. Ride your very own elevator to the second story covered balcony of your home that over looks Ruibals nursery. From your Master suite enjoy the night time view of downtown or unwind in your jetted tub. Plus 2 walk in closets. And only a half a block from The Farmers Market, many restaurants, plus walk to parks and more!
- Days on MarketUnlock
- Cumulative Days on MarketUnlock
- HOA FeesUnlock
- HOA Fees FrequencyUnlock
- MLS® #13559946
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,617
- Year Built2017
- List TypeUnlock
- Status Change DateUnlock
- Green FeaturesDrought Tolerant Plants, Enhanced Air Filtration, Low Flow Commode, Low Flow Fixtures, Mechanical Fresh Air, Rain / Freeze Sensors
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Community Mailbox, Concrete, Curbs, Individual Gas Meter, Individual Water Meter, Sidewalk, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesComm. Sprinkler System, Community Pool
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Rear
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Gutters, Roof Top Deck/Patio, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionCorner, Landscaped
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows, Low E Windows
- ConstructionBrick, Fiber Cement
- Address560 S Pearl Expy
- SubdivisionFarmers Market Square
- Zip Code75201-
- Interior FeaturesElevator, Flat Screen Wiring, High Speed Internet Available, Smart Home System, Sound System Wiring
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Convection Oven, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Plumbed For Gas in Kitchen, Water Line to Refrigerator
- KitchenBuilt-in Cabinets, Island, Solid Surface/Non-Natural Type, Recycle Bin, Walk-in Pantry
- Bedroom / BathroomJetted Tub, Separate Shower, Separate Vanities, Walk-in Closets
- Specialty RoomsBedroom
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Marble, Wood
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas, Zoned
- Listing Agent:Frank Liu
- Listing Office:Texas Intownhomes, Ltd.
Properties Similar to 13559946
Related Blog Posts
With DFW home prices at record levels right now, many home buyers, especially first-timers, are finding themselves looking for a home or condo that’s located in perhaps more of an up-and-coming part of town rather than a trendy, already-established neighborhood that features more expensive housing. The real estate...
Just a couple days ago, we outlined some of the top DFW suburbs for first-time home buyers to consider. Areas with low crime rates, great school systems, increasing home values, and lots of employment opportunities were all highlighted, but as we continue to see younger generations make the transition from renting to...
Deep Ellum is one of our favorite Dallas neighborhoods for a number of different reasons. Along with being one of the more walkable districts in all of downtown Dallas, the dozens of restaurants, art galleries, entertainment venues, and locally owned boutique shops make it an attractive option for home buyers looking...
Yesterday, we wrote a brief feature on One Dallas—an exciting new apartment development that’s being planned for Uptown Dallas, and one that will bring 200 more luxury rentals to the area. Today, we’re doing more of the same and introducing the Routh Street Flats—a 5-story, 208-unit luxury rental building tha...
If you need more evidence that the DFW real estate market is scorching hot right now, have a look at the latest S&P/Case-Shiller Home Price Index for 2014. According to its year-end report, Dallas-area home prices saw a 7.5 percent increase from 2013 to 2014, or nearly 3 percent higher than home prices nationwide...
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on June 23rd, 2017 at 6:40pm CDT.