6434 Royal Lane, Dallas
Alex Dahlgren has designed and conceived a truly global modern home that marries inventive modern design with high-quality elements to create an ambiance that is as luxurious as it is relaxed. Focused design abounds from the arcade entrance to the multiple axis lines in the home. A remarkably flexible downstairs configuration with two bedrooms plus office and two more bedrooms and a second living room upstairs. Dahlgren has effortlessly anticipated the needs and wants in this home that will resonate with today's modern luxury buyers.
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Rear
- Exterior FeaturesDeck
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Some Trees
- RoofComposition, Other
- ConstructionBlock, Concrete, Other, Rock/Stone, Stucco
- FoundationOther, Slab
- Address6434 Royal Lane
- Zip Code75230-
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Wine Cooler, Decorative Lighting, Vaulted Ceilings, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Convection Oven, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Plumbed For Gas in Kitchen, Refrigerator, Vent Mechanism, Water Line to Refrigerator
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Built-in Cabinets, Eat-in Kitchen, Island, Natural Stone/Granite Type, Walk-in Pantry
- Bedroom / BathroomBuilt-in Cabinets, Custom Closet System, Double Shower, Dual Sinks, Natural Stone/Granite Type, Separate Shower, Separate Vanities, Steam Shower, Walk-in Closets
- Specialty RoomsBedroom, Extra Storage Room, Mud Room, Office
- Utility RoomBuilt-in Cabinets, Full Size W/D Area, Other, Separate Utility Room, Sink in Utility
- FloorsCeramic Tile, Other, Wood
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Other
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Starter, Other
- Listing AgentJeff Updike
- Listing OfficeDave Perry Miller Real Estate
Price Change History
Properties Similar to 13535794
Related Blog Posts
Although 2015 looks to be a very bright year for first-time home buyers entering the marketplace, rentals in the Dallas-Fort Worth area are also a thriving segment of the market, with lots of great deals out there available to those who may not be ready to make the jump from renting to owning. For the younger generat...
2935 Magnolia Hill Court, Dallas, TX | MLS® #: 12168016 | $1,950,000 Most luxury home buyers in Dallas typically want a home, condo, or loft that offers more than enough living space, lavish interior finishes, and above all—something that is unique and has that “wow” factor you don’t ordinarily see. While the...
The Retreat townhomes in Castle Hills is a gated community of twenty homes located in Denton County in the Hebron area minutes from Baylor Hospital in Carrollton, each with their own floor plans ranging between 3,200 and 4,200 square feet. This community of Castle Hills townhomes includes over twenty private p...
With the DFW real estate market red hot right now, new development all throughout the Dallas area is back in full swing, especially around the downtown area. When it comes to new construction condos for sale in Dallas, the exciting and extravagant Blue Ciel building is getting all kinds of attention from both home bu...
According to a recently released report from CoreLogic, Dallas-Fort Worth home prices were up an astounding 9.1% year over year in October—a number that continues to follow a trend the entire region is seeing, which is also well above the national average of 6.1% in that same timeframe. While the Dallas-Fort Worth...
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on November 20th, 2017 at 10:42am CST.