4961 Jack Court, Dallas
Exciting opportunity to own in the ever growing Knox Henderson - eko park offers spacious townhouse living in a highly desirable neighborhood. Spread over four stories, each unit offers a two car garage, open living concept, sizable master suite a rooftop deck to swoon over.
- Days on MarketUnlock
- Cumulative Days on MarketUnlock
- HOA FeesUnlock
- HOA Fees FrequencyUnlock
- MLS® #13532759
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,048
- Year Built2017
- StyleContemporary/Modern, Traditional
- Additional RemarksUnlock
- List TypeUnlock
- Status Change DateUnlock
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Curbs, Sidewalk
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Rear
- Exterior FeaturesPatio Open, Roof Top Deck/Patio
- Lot DescriptionLandscaped
- ConstructionMetal, Siding, Stucco
- Address4961 Jack Court
- SubdivisionEko Park
- Zip Code75206-
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, High Speed Internet Available, Multiple Staircases
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Drop in Range/Oven - Gas, Vent Mechanism
- KitchenBuilt-in Cabinets, Eat-in Kitchen, Island, Natural Stone/Granite Type
- Bedroom / BathroomDual Sinks, Separate Shower, Walk-in Closets
- Specialty RoomsBedroom, Library/Study
- Utility RoomFull Size W/D Area
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- Listing Agent:Jonathan Rosen
- Listing Office:The Collective Residential,llc
Properties Similar to 13532759
Related Blog Posts
Despite the Cowboys not making the postseason this year, the NFL playoffs and Super Bowl are still one of the most highly-anticipated sporting events around the country—regardless of which teams reach the big game. And while some people tune into the Super Bowl for the commercials, here in Texas it’s all about the...
Dallas’ booming apartment market continues to make headlines, and most recently, plans for an impressive new 387-unit Class A rental community were announced for the Oak Lawn neighborhood. Being developed by Trinsic Residential Group, Aura Cedar apartments will be conveniently located at Cedar Springs Road and the...
Median single-family home sales prices sold through the MLS in North Texas hit a record high of $176,000 last month. Home sale prices in North Texas are now about 10 percent higher than they were at the peak of the market before the recession. North Texas’ housing market took off like a rocket in April with...
The city of Dallas is dumping $100 million into a redevelopment plan for the 72-acre Victory Park neighborhood, which includes widening the sidewalks, adding more manicured greenery, installing new benches, and just about anything else to make this part of the city more pedestrian-friendly. Few will argue the potenti...
Dallas Love Field certainly has a unique history, and after an announcement that was made back in 2009 to modernize the outdated city-owned airport, the reconstruction process is now almost complete, garnering the attention of both residential and commercial developers alike. Along with the much needed moderniz...
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on September 20th, 2017 at 11:12am CDT.