2323 N Houston Street N 310, Dallas
Beautiful contemporary 2 bedroom condo in the heart of Victory Park, amazing view of Downtown Dallas, House of Blues. Overlooking swimming pool & close to onsite fitness center. Minutes from American Airlines Center, shopping, fine dining, and entertainment. Master bath has soaking tub, separate shower & double vanities. Venetian Plaster on kitchen & living walls. HOA includes Concierge, pool, garage parking. Walk to Harwood District, Katy Trail.
- Days on MarketUnlock
- Cumulative Days on MarketUnlock
- HOA FeesUnlock
- HOA Fees FrequencyUnlock
- MLS® #13532298
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,382
- Year Built2005
- Additional RemarksUnlock
- List TypeUnlock
- Status Change DateUnlock
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Curbs, Sidewalk
- FeaturesComm. Sprinkler System, Common Elevator, Community Pool
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAssigned, Covered
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Lighting System, Sprinkler System
- ConstructionBrick, Concrete, Metal, Other
- Address2323 N Houston Street N 310
- SubdivisionTerrace Condos
- Zip Code75219-7623
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Electric
- KitchenEat-in Kitchen
- Bedroom / BathroomGarden Tub, Separate Shower, Separate Vanities, Walk-in Closets
- Specialty RoomsBedroom
- Utility RoomDryer Hookup- Electric, Full Size W/D Area, Washer Hookup
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- Listing Agent:Kenneth Cox
- Listing Office:Dfw Urban Realty, Llc
Price Change History
Properties Similar to 13532298
Related Blog Posts
Just a couple days ago, we outlined some of the top DFW suburbs for first-time home buyers to consider. Areas with low crime rates, great school systems, increasing home values, and lots of employment opportunities were all highlighted, but as we continue to see younger generations make the transition from renting to...
If you prefer a modern, contemporary style to homes for sale in Dallas, there’s not much you’re going to dislike about 40 Braewood Place—an award-winning, 5-bedroom, 8-bathroom masterpiece located in the ultra-affluent Glen Abbey subdivision. Designed by Oglesby-Greene, a renowned Dallas-based architecture fir...
As one of the most distinctive and recognizable high-rises in Dallas, condos for sale at the W Residences are always in high-demand. Featuring 220,000 square feet of condominium space and 94 individual units, the striking 33-story W Residences tower in the heart of the Victory Park neighborhood is a unique blend of sty...
If you're looking for a place that's tucked away from the hustle and bustle of Dallas yet still in the heart of it all, the View at Kessler Park Apartments has your name written on it. Surrounded by luxurious gardens and lush landscaping, your next home could be a retreat into relaxation while still living in...
Luxury real estate is always a topic that catches most people’s eye, even if the obscene price tags attached to many of DFW’s most expensive homes is well beyond their budget for a new home or condo. From all the incredible interior finishes you’ll find inside such properties to the immaculate grounds and lands...
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on March 25th, 2017 at 4:54am CDT.