2323 N Houston Street N 310, Dallas
Beautiful contemporary 2 bedroom condo in the heart of Victory Park, amazing view of Downtown Dallas, House of Blues. Overlooking swimming pool & close to onsite fitness center. Minutes from American Airlines Center, shopping, fine dining, and entertainment. Master bath has soaking tub, separate shower & double vanities. Venetian Plaster on kitchen & living walls. HOA includes Concierge, pool, garage parking. Walk to Harwood District, Katy Trail.
- Days on MarketUnlock
- Cumulative Days on MarketUnlock
- HOA FeesUnlock
- HOA Fees FrequencyUnlock
- MLS® #13532298
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,382
- Year Built2005
- Additional RemarksUnlock
- List TypeUnlock
- Status Change DateUnlock
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Curbs, Sidewalk
- FeaturesComm. Sprinkler System, Common Elevator, Community Pool
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAssigned, Covered
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Lighting System, Sprinkler System
- ConstructionBrick, Concrete, Metal, Other
- Address2323 N Houston Street N 310
- SubdivisionTerrace Condos
- Zip Code75219-7623
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Electric
- KitchenEat-in Kitchen
- Bedroom / BathroomGarden Tub, Separate Shower, Separate Vanities, Walk-in Closets
- Specialty RoomsBedroom
- Utility RoomDryer Hookup- Electric, Full Size W/D Area, Washer Hookup
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- Listing Agent:Kenneth Cox
- Listing Office:Dfw Urban Realty, Llc
Price Change History
Properties Similar to 13532298
Related Blog Posts
Median single-family home sales prices sold through the MLS in North Texas hit a record high of $176,000 last month. Home sale prices in North Texas are now about 10 percent higher than they were at the peak of the market before the recession. North Texas’ housing market took off like a rocket in April with...
Part of living near downtown Dallas means being able to enjoy a host of restaurants and cafés that serve up some of the area’s best food and drinks. After a long day, there’s nothing better than enjoying a nice meal at one of the city’s hottest or trendiest new eateries and while more than a few Dallas-area neig...
Dallas, Texas has recently been in the spotlight as the best city for good jobs. Unemployment has been falling since 2010 and job growth increased 2.1%. Projections for the next 6 years indicate that Dallas will be adding 2.8% more jobs per year. Thus 300,000 more jobs will be added to the increasingly vibrant...
Wouldn't it be great to live in a place where it felt like vacation everyday. Upscale amenities, splendid views, and a city where there is something to always do. The Mondrian Cityplace in Dallas offer just that. When elegance meets cutting edge. Located at 3000 Blackburn in Dallas these Cityplace apar...
The Preston Hollow neighborhood is widely considered to be one of the most elite communities in the entire Dallas-area region. As part of North Dallas, Preston Hollow’s tightly-knit boundary lines are defined by Hillcrest Road to the east, Northwest Highway to the south, Midway Road to the west, and Royal Lane to t...
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on October 18th, 2017 at 6:54pm CDT.