2323 N Houston Street N 310, Dallas
Beautiful contemporary 2 bedroom condo in the heart of Victory Park, amazing view of Downtown Dallas, House of Blues. Overlooking swimming pool & close to onsite fitness center. Minutes from American Airlines Center, shopping, fine dining, and entertainment. Master bath has soaking tub, separate shower & double vanities. Venetian Plaster on kitchen & living walls. HOA includes Concierge, pool, garage parking. Walk to Harwood District, Katy Trail.
- Days on MarketUnlock
- Cumulative Days on MarketUnlock
- HOA FeesUnlock
- HOA Fees FrequencyUnlock
- MLS® #13532298
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,382
- Year Built2005
- Additional RemarksUnlock
- List TypeUnlock
- Status Change DateUnlock
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Curbs, Sidewalk
- FeaturesComm. Sprinkler System, Common Elevator, Community Pool
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAssigned, Covered
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Lighting System, Sprinkler System
- ConstructionBrick, Concrete, Metal, Other
- Address2323 N Houston Street N 310
- SubdivisionTerrace Condos
- Zip Code75219-7623
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Electric
- KitchenEat-in Kitchen
- Bedroom / BathroomGarden Tub, Separate Shower, Separate Vanities, Walk-in Closets
- Specialty RoomsBedroom
- Utility RoomDryer Hookup- Electric, Full Size W/D Area, Washer Hookup
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- Listing Agent:Kenneth Cox
- Listing Office:Dfw Urban Realty, Llc
Price Change History
Properties Similar to 13532298
Related Blog Posts
Despite the Cowboys not making the postseason this year, the NFL playoffs and Super Bowl are still one of the most highly-anticipated sporting events around the country—regardless of which teams reach the big game. And while some people tune into the Super Bowl for the commercials, here in Texas it’s all about the...
The Southwestern Offers Histroic Urban Apartments in Downtown Dallas UT Soutwestern Medical District
The Southwestern apartments in Dallas deliver the radiant warmth of the historic Southwest and the looked-for amenities essential for all active, hardworking professionals, or medical students. The glowing beauty of Southwestern architecture is artfully blended with state of the art amenities in every apart...
As we’ve previously alluded to on several different occasions, the real estate market in 2015 looks to be very bright, especially here in the Dallas-Fort Worth area. Inventory should be up and affordability is going to be a key factor due to a wave of home buyers expected to enter home ownership for the very first...
Loft conversions by design always offer a more unique and distinctive feel than traditional condo or townhome developments in DFW. Most are housed inside old industrial or warehouse buildings that often feature raw finishes like concrete or timber ceilings, exposed bricks walls, exposed duct work, and various other f...
Regardless of how much you've heard or read about The Bleu Ciel, it’s hard to overstate how impressive this sprawling 33-story tower will be once completed. Harwood International, one of Uptown Dallas’ biggest developers, is behind this legendary new project and although its interior finishes and lavish amenities...
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on April 29th, 2017 at 2:24am CDT.