2323 N Houston Street N 310, Dallas
Beautiful contemporary 2 bedroom condo in the heart of Victory Park, amazing view of Downtown Dallas, House of Blues. Overlooking swimming pool & close to onsite fitness center. Minutes from American Airlines Center, shopping, fine dining, and entertainment. Master bath has soaking tub, separate shower & double vanities. Venetian Plaster on kitchen & living walls. HOA includes Concierge, pool, garage parking. Walk to Harwood District, Katy Trail.
- Days on MarketUnlock
- Cumulative Days on MarketUnlock
- HOA FeesUnlock
- HOA Fees FrequencyUnlock
- MLS® #13532298
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,382
- Year Built2005
- Additional RemarksUnlock
- List TypeUnlock
- Status Change DateUnlock
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Curbs, Sidewalk
- FeaturesComm. Sprinkler System, Common Elevator, Community Pool
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAssigned, Covered
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Lighting System, Sprinkler System
- ConstructionBrick, Concrete, Metal, Other
- Address2323 N Houston Street N 310
- SubdivisionTerrace Condos
- Zip Code75219-7623
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Electric
- KitchenEat-in Kitchen
- Bedroom / BathroomGarden Tub, Separate Shower, Separate Vanities, Walk-in Closets
- Specialty RoomsBedroom
- Utility RoomDryer Hookup- Electric, Full Size W/D Area, Washer Hookup
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- Listing Agent:Kenneth Cox
- Listing Office:Dfw Urban Realty, Llc
Price Change History
Properties Similar to 13532298
Related Blog Posts
Not long ago, we brought you part 1 of our Uptown Dallas restaurant guide. Because this lively part of downtown Dallas is full of so many choices when it comes to where to enjoy your next meal, we thought it was best to break it up into several different parts. Part 2 of our Uptown Dallas restaurant series features an...
Although we first heard of a possible development at Turtle Creek well over a year ago, it appears another new residential tower could also be on the way for the plot of land on the west side of Fairmont Street at Turtle Creek Blvd—a project that, according to reports last week, will be developed by the same home b...
Nothing quite defines big city real estate like an authentic loft conversion in the heart of some of the Dallas’ trendiest and most vibrant neighborhoods. Whether it’s the Farmer’s Market District, Uptown, the Arts District, or somewhere entirely different, lofts for sale in downtown Dallas continue to be in very...
It’s hard to believe we’re already nearing Halloween, but ready or not, October 31st is now just three weeks away. As with any event of festival around the Dallas metropolitan area, staying safe while enjoying all the fun-filled festivities is always a top priority, and if you’re looking for ideas on where to t...
The Preston Hollow neighborhood is widely considered to be one of the most elite communities in the entire Dallas-area region. As part of North Dallas, Preston Hollow’s tightly-knit boundary lines are defined by Hillcrest Road to the east, Northwest Highway to the south, Midway Road to the west, and Royal Lane to t...
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on February 24th, 2017 at 10:56am CST.