2323 N Houston Street N 310, Dallas
Beautiful contemporary 2 bedroom condo in the heart of Victory Park, amazing view of Downtown Dallas, House of Blues. Overlooking swimming pool & close to onsite fitness center. Minutes from American Airlines Center, shopping, fine dining, and entertainment. Master bath has soaking tub, separate shower & double vanities. Venetian Plaster on kitchen & living walls. HOA includes Concierge, pool, garage parking. Walk to Harwood District, Katy Trail.
- Days on MarketUnlock
- Cumulative Days on MarketUnlock
- HOA FeesUnlock
- HOA Fees FrequencyUnlock
- MLS® #13532298
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,382
- Year Built2005
- Additional RemarksUnlock
- List TypeUnlock
- Status Change DateUnlock
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Curbs, Sidewalk
- FeaturesComm. Sprinkler System, Common Elevator, Community Pool
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAssigned, Covered
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Lighting System, Sprinkler System
- ConstructionBrick, Concrete, Metal, Other
- Address2323 N Houston Street N 310
- SubdivisionTerrace Condos
- Zip Code75219-7623
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Electric
- KitchenEat-in Kitchen
- Bedroom / BathroomGarden Tub, Separate Shower, Separate Vanities, Walk-in Closets
- Specialty RoomsBedroom
- Utility RoomDryer Hookup- Electric, Full Size W/D Area, Washer Hookup
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- Listing Agent:Kenneth Cox
- Listing Office:Dfw Urban Realty, Llc
Price Change History
Properties Similar to 13532298
Related Blog Posts
Few will argue that Texans, and Dallasites in particular, really love their whiskey. A regional characteristic that dates all the way back to the Old West, there’s certainly no shortage of great restaurants and bars to experience the best scotch, bourbon, or other brown liquor Dallas has to offer, especially right...
According to a recently released report from CoreLogic, Dallas-Fort Worth home prices were up an astounding 9.1% year over year in October—a number that continues to follow a trend the entire region is seeing, which is also well above the national average of 6.1% in that same timeframe. While the Dallas-Fort Worth...
2935 Magnolia Hill Court, Dallas, TX | MLS® #: 12168016 | $1,950,000 Most luxury home buyers in Dallas typically want a home, condo, or loft that offers more than enough living space, lavish interior finishes, and above all—something that is unique and has that “wow” factor you don’t ordinarily see. While the...
Despite the Cowboys not making the postseason this year, the NFL playoffs and Super Bowl are still one of the most highly-anticipated sporting events around the country—regardless of which teams reach the big game. And while some people tune into the Super Bowl for the commercials, here in Texas it’s all about the...
With the DFW real estate market red hot right now, new development all throughout the Dallas area is back in full swing, especially around the downtown area. When it comes to new construction condos for sale in Dallas, the exciting and extravagant Blue Ciel building is getting all kinds of attention from both home bu...
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on June 23rd, 2017 at 6:55pm CDT.