2323 N Houston Street N 310, Dallas
Beautiful contemporary condo in the heart of Victory Park, amazing view of Downtown Dallas, House of Blues. Overlooking swimming pool & close to onsite fitness center. Minutes from American Airlines Center, shopping, fine dining, and entertainment. Master bath has soaking tub, separate shower & double vanities. Venetian Plaster on kitchen & living walls. HOA includes Concierge, pool, garage parking. Walk to Harwood District, Katy Trail.
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Curbs, Sidewalk
- FeaturesComm. Sprinkler System, Common Elevator, Community Pool
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAssigned, Covered
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Lighting System, Sprinkler System
- ConstructionBrick, Concrete, Metal, Other
- Address2323 N Houston Street N 310
- SubdivisionTerrace Condos
- Zip Code75219-7623
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Electric
- KitchenEat-in Kitchen
- Bedroom / BathroomGarden Tub, Separate Shower, Separate Vanities, Walk-in Closets
- Specialty RoomsBedroom
- Utility RoomDryer Hookup- Electric, Full Size W/D Area, Washer Hookup
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- Listing Agent:Kenneth Cox
- Listing Office:Dfw Urban Realty, Llc
Price Change History
Properties Similar to 13496525
Related Blog Posts
The District 1444, also known as The Design Village, is located in Dallas, Texas in the Harwood urban district. It is an innovative and new planned property that the Harwood International plan to make public in early spring of 2014. With the creative notion of implementing restaurants, galleries, gardens, and...
Are you searching for a new real estate career for 2013? DFW Urban Realty is currently hiring sales and rental agents to handle a high volume of leads in the Dallas Fort Worth area including Dallas, Collin, Denton, Rockwall, and Tarrant County. Our agents work with buyers, sellers, and renters searching...
The hotel-condo concept has become a popular real estate trend in urban settings across the country, and here in Dallas, there’s no better example than the Metropolitan Club at Hotel ZaZa. Conveniently situated at 2300 Leonard Street in Uptown Dallas, city-dwellers have fallen in love with the vibrant culture and eas...
The city of Dallas is dumping $100 million into a redevelopment plan for the 72-acre Victory Park neighborhood, which includes widening the sidewalks, adding more manicured greenery, installing new benches, and just about anything else to make this part of the city more pedestrian-friendly. Few will argue the potenti...
Located just 35 miles north of Dallas is an area that’s widely known to local residents as “Horse Country USA.” Home to an estimated 30,000 horses, the North Dallas horse region is thought to have one of the largest concentrations of horse farms in the entire country, and is THE place to call home if you’re a...
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on April 29th, 2017 at 2:09am CDT.