2323 N Houston Street N 310, Dallas
Beautiful contemporary condo in the heart of Victory Park, amazing view of Downtown Dallas, House of Blues. Overlooking swimming pool & close to onsite fitness center. Minutes from American Airlines Center, shopping, fine dining, and entertainment. Master bath has soaking tub, separate shower & double vanities. Venetian Plaster on kitchen & living walls. HOA includes Concierge, pool, garage parking. Walk to Harwood District, Katy Trail.
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Curbs, Sidewalk
- FeaturesComm. Sprinkler System, Common Elevator, Community Pool
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAssigned, Covered
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Lighting System, Sprinkler System
- ConstructionBrick, Concrete, Metal, Other
- Address2323 N Houston Street N 310
- SubdivisionTerrace Condos
- Zip Code75219-7623
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Electric
- KitchenEat-in Kitchen
- Bedroom / BathroomGarden Tub, Separate Shower, Separate Vanities, Walk-in Closets
- Specialty RoomsBedroom
- Utility RoomDryer Hookup- Electric, Full Size W/D Area, Washer Hookup
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- Listing Agent:Kenneth Cox
- Listing Office:Dfw Urban Realty, Llc
Price Change History
Properties Similar to 13496525
Related Blog Posts
While Dallas being labeled one of the country’s most un-walkable cities has garnered a lot of attention, it doesn’t seem to surprise most living here or who are familiar with the DFW area. According to a recent report from The Center for Real Estate and Urban Analysis at George Washington University School of Bus...
Ikon Residential Provides Desirable Opportunities For Dallas Home Buyers Seeking Modern-Contemporary
Modern architecture in DFW has long been popular among current and former home buyers, but as we continuously shift our focus to consuming less energy and a leading a more energy efficient lifestyle, there's little doubt the modern home trend will only continue to gain momentum in borth the short- and long-term. In g...
Many home buyers associate gated communities with a number of affluent Dallas suburbs, but if you’re unfamiliar with the local real estate market, you might be surprised at how many desirable gated homes are available right here in the heart of Dallas. Luxury gated homes in communities like Glen Abbey, the Oaks at...
Dallas Love Field certainly has a unique history, and after an announcement that was made back in 2009 to modernize the outdated city-owned airport, the reconstruction process is now almost complete, garnering the attention of both residential and commercial developers alike. Along with the much needed moderniz...
If you need more evidence that the DFW real estate market is scorching hot right now, have a look at the latest S&P/Case-Shiller Home Price Index for 2014. According to its year-end report, Dallas-area home prices saw a 7.5 percent increase from 2013 to 2014, or nearly 3 percent higher than home prices nationwide...
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on February 24th, 2017 at 10:56am CST.