2323 N Houston Street N 310, Dallas
Beautiful contemporary condo in the heart of Victory Park, amazing view of Downtown Dallas, House of Blues. Overlooking swimming pool & close to onsite fitness center. Minutes from American Airlines Center, shopping, fine dining, and entertainment. Master bath has soaking tub, separate shower & double vanities. Venetian Plaster on kitchen & living walls. HOA includes Concierge, pool, garage parking. Walk to Harwood District, Katy Trail.
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Curbs, Sidewalk
- FeaturesComm. Sprinkler System, Community Pool, Common Elevator
- # of Garages2
- GaragesCovered, Assigned
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Lighting System, Sprinkler System
- ConstructionBrick, Other, Concrete, Metal
- Address2323 N Houston Street N 310
- SubdivisionTerrace Condos
- Zip Code75219-7623
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Cooktop - Electric, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Electric
- KitchenEat-in Kitchen
- Bedroom / BathroomGarden Tub, Separate Shower, Separate Vanities, Walk-in Closets
- Specialty RoomsBedroom
- Utility RoomDryer Hookup- Electric, Full Size W/D Area, Washer Hookup
- FloorsCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- Listing Agent:Kenneth Cox
- Listing Office:Dfw Urban Realty, Llc
Price Change History
Properties Similar to 13496525
Related Blog Posts
With all the exciting new development happening around Dallas’ Uptown neighborhood, it’s hard to say which specific condo and apartment buildings are among the most popular with locals who live and work in the area. Depending on your style, loft conversions seem to be one of the more highly-sought after property...
If you live in the Dallas metro area and happen to own a dog, chances are part of your daily routine involves taking Fido out two or three times a day, or perhaps even making a stop by one of the many Dallas-area dog parks that are available to let your pup stretch his legs and run freely without the restraint of tha...
It’s hard to believe we’re already nearing Halloween, but ready or not, October 31st is now just three weeks away. As with any event of festival around the Dallas metropolitan area, staying safe while enjoying all the fun-filled festivities is always a top priority, and if you’re looking for ideas on where to t...
With only a few days left in 2014, the holiday season is slowly coming to an end, but if you happen to be in the market for a new downtown Dallas condo for sale, there's no better time to start your search than the present. While many often think November through January is a bad time to be looking for a new home, it...
Uptown Dallas is among the most vibrant and lively downtown neighborhoods in all of Dallas. Filled with quaint boutique shops, highly-touted restaurants, and all sorts of fun-filled entertainment options, Uptown Dallas definitely offers the quintessential urban atmosphere so many of today’s home buyers seek when it...
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on June 23rd, 2017 at 6:55pm CDT.