3510 Overbrook Drive, Dallas
Nestled among the trees in Northern Heights just a stone’s throw from the Katy Trail stands this breathtaking contemporary. Single Family Attached home composed of elements of steel,stucco & Douglas Fir.The quality & design a testament to the talent of Cliff Welch & David H. Gibson.Gourmet kitchen w-Eggersmann millwork & Miele appliances flows seamlessly into entertaining area. 3 bedroom,4.5 bath,2 living areas & large deck all w-elevator access.
- UtilitiesAsphalt, City Sewer, City Water, Curbs, Individual Gas Meter, Individual Water Meter, Sidewalk
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Covered, Garage Door Opener, Opener
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Deck, Lighting System, Patio Covered, Patio Open, Roof Top Deck/Patio
- Lot DescriptionCul De Sac, Some Trees, No Backyard Grass
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows
- ConstructionSteel, Stucco, Wood
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Address3510 Overbrook Drive
- SubdivisionNorthern Heights
- Zip Code75205-4325
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Built-in Refrigerator/Freezer, Convection Oven, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Oven-Electric, Plumbed For Gas in Kitchen, Refrigerator, Vent Mechanism, Water Line to Refrigerator
- KitchenBreakfast Bar, Built-in Cabinets, Eat-in Kitchen, Island, Natural Stone/Granite Type
- Bedroom / BathroomBuilt-in Cabinets, Custom Closet System, Dual Sinks, Garden Tub, Separate Shower, Shower Body Sprays, Split Bedrooms, Walk-in Closets
- Specialty RoomsBedroom
- Utility RoomBuilt-in Cabinets, Dryer Hookup- Electric, Separate Utility Room, Sink in Utility, Washer Hookup
- FloorsCeramic Tile, Stone, Wood
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec
- # of Fireplaces1
- Listing Agent:Lori Ericsson
- Listing Office:David Griffin & Company
Price Change History
Properties Similar to 13491270
Related Blog Posts
As we’ve previously alluded to on several different occasions, the real estate market in 2015 looks to be very bright, especially here in the Dallas-Fort Worth area. Inventory should be up and affordability is going to be a key factor due to a wave of home buyers expected to enter home ownership for the very first...
The Southwestern Offers Histroic Urban Apartments in Downtown Dallas UT Soutwestern Medical District
The Southwestern apartments in Dallas deliver the radiant warmth of the historic Southwest and the looked-for amenities essential for all active, hardworking professionals, or medical students. The glowing beauty of Southwestern architecture is artfully blended with state of the art amenities in every apart...
Luxury homes on the Dallas real estate market are one thing, but a $100 million estate is a whole different ball game. In fact, homes at that level are few and far between for any market, but that’s exactly what will soon be publicly listed on the local DFW MLS.Once the most expensive home in America, the property...
While DFW real estate is often associated with all kinds of property-types that range from high-rise condos, authentic lofts, multi-level townhomes, and spacious suburban single-family homes, North-Central Texas is also home to the largest concentration of horse farms and equestrian real estate in the entire United S...
2935 Magnolia Hill Court, Dallas, TX | MLS® #: 12168016 | $1,950,000 Most luxury home buyers in Dallas typically want a home, condo, or loft that offers more than enough living space, lavish interior finishes, and above all—something that is unique and has that “wow” factor you don’t ordinarily see. While the...
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on April 28th, 2017 at 6:27pm CDT.