5656 N Central Expy 101, Dallas
Open 2 bedroom floor plan adjacent to The Highlands Hotel, Dallas' finest urban resort with full service spa, resident only fitness center, infinity pool & room service. Located in the center of Dallas, right off 75 with a quick drive to downtown, walking distance from SMU. Kitchen featuring SS Kitchen-Aid appliances with gas range. Master bathroom featuring Japanese soaking tub and separate shower with limestone surroundings & private courtyard.
- Days on MarketUnlock
- Cumulative Days on MarketUnlock
- HOA FeesUnlock
- HOA Fees FrequencyUnlock
- MLS® #13467281
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,346
- Year Built2015
- StyleContemporary/Modern, Traditional
- Additional RemarksUnlock
- List TypeUnlock
- Status Change DateUnlock
- UtilitiesAlley, City Sewer, City Water, Concrete, Curbs
- FeaturesClub House, Comm. Sprinkler System, Common Elevator, Community Pool, Gated Entrance, Other, Spa
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAssigned, Front, Opener, Outside Entry
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Gardens
- Lot DescriptionSubdivision
- WindowsThermo Windows
- ConstructionBrick, Common Wall, Rock/Stone
- Address5656 N Central Expy 101
- Zip Code75206-0948
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, Flat Screen Wiring, High Speed Internet Available
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Built-in Refrigerator/Freezer, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Vent Mechanism
- KitchenIsland, Natural Stone/Granite Type
- Bedroom / BathroomGarden Tub, Medicine Cabinet, Separate Shower, Shower Body Sprays, Walk-in Closets
- Specialty RoomsBedroom, Breakfast Room, Study/Den
- FloorsCarpet, Marble, Stone, Wood
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec, Zoned
- Listing Agent:Holly Bock
- Listing Office:Briggs Freeman Sotheby's Int'l
Price Change History
Properties Similar to 13467281
Related Blog Posts
With the holiday season now officially behind us, those who plan to make a move sometime in 2015 can now start looking ahead to what should be a very exciting, and perhaps hectic year. Many industry professionals and economists have made some bold predictions relating to the real estate market over the next 12 months...
A controversial project has been a topic of discussion among those in the Highland Park and Dallas real estate industry as of late, as there seems to be a slight disagreement in whether or not a brand new luxury apartment building should be built along the Katy Trail near the Highland Park border. Although opposed b...
Uptown Dallas has transformed into a thriving urban center filled with restaurants, hotels, entertainment, and culture that sometimes seems immeasurable. Historic buildings line the streets of today’s Uptown Dallas neighborhood, and when most people think about the real estate and housing options around the area, l...
Although a normal, or “balanced”, real estate market typically has about a six-month supply of inventory available, the red hot DFW real estate market has resulted in a pretty substantial housing shortage in many Dallas-area neighborhoods, with some parts of the city having less than a two-month supply of homes av...
Part of living near downtown Dallas means being able to enjoy a host of restaurants and cafés that serve up some of the area’s best food and drinks. After a long day, there’s nothing better than enjoying a nice meal at one of the city’s hottest or trendiest new eateries and while more than a few Dallas-area neig...
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on May 22nd, 2017 at 12:11pm CDT.