5656 N Central Expy 101, Dallas
Open 2 bedroom floor plan adjacent to The Highlands Hotel, Dallas' finest urban resort with full service spa, resident only fitness center, infinity pool & room service. Located in the center of Dallas, right off 75 with a quick drive to downtown, walking distance from SMU. Kitchen featuring SS Kitchen-Aid appliances with gas range. Master bathroom featuring Japanese soaking tub and separate shower with limestone surroundings & private courtyard.
- Days on MarketUnlock
- Cumulative Days on MarketUnlock
- HOA FeesUnlock
- HOA Fees FrequencyUnlock
- MLS® #13467281
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,346
- Year Built2015
- StyleContemporary/Modern, Traditional
- Additional RemarksUnlock
- List TypeUnlock
- Status Change DateUnlock
- UtilitiesAlley, City Sewer, City Water, Concrete, Curbs
- FeaturesClub House, Comm. Sprinkler System, Common Elevator, Community Pool, Gated Entrance, Other, Spa
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAssigned, Front, Opener, Outside Entry
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Gardens
- Lot DescriptionSubdivision
- WindowsThermo Windows
- ConstructionBrick, Common Wall, Rock/Stone
- Address5656 N Central Expy 101
- Zip Code75206-0948
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, Flat Screen Wiring, High Speed Internet Available
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Built-in Refrigerator/Freezer, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Vent Mechanism
- KitchenIsland, Natural Stone/Granite Type
- Bedroom / BathroomGarden Tub, Medicine Cabinet, Separate Shower, Shower Body Sprays, Walk-in Closets
- Specialty RoomsBedroom, Breakfast Room, Study/Den
- FloorsCarpet, Marble, Stone, Wood
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec, Zoned
- Listing Agent:Holly Bock
- Listing Office:Briggs Freeman Sotheby's Int'l
Price Change History
Properties Similar to 13467281
Related Blog Posts
While Dallas being labeled one of the country’s most un-walkable cities has garnered a lot of attention, it doesn’t seem to surprise most living here or who are familiar with the DFW area. According to a recent report from The Center for Real Estate and Urban Analysis at George Washington University School of Bus...
If you haven’t already seen the renderings for One Dallas—a stunning new 20 story residential tower planned for the former site of the Hardrock Café at McKinney and Routh—it’s certainly worth taking a look. Although still in the early conceptual stages, One Dallas will add 200 more luxury apartments to the loc...
Uptown Dallas is among the most vibrant and lively downtown neighborhoods in all of Dallas. Filled with quaint boutique shops, highly-touted restaurants, and all sorts of fun-filled entertainment options, Uptown Dallas definitely offers the quintessential urban atmosphere so many of today’s home buyers seek when it...
A controversial project has been a topic of discussion among those in the Highland Park and Dallas real estate industry as of late, as there seems to be a slight disagreement in whether or not a brand new luxury apartment building should be built along the Katy Trail near the Highland Park border. Although opposed b...
In case you missed it, Bleu Ciel is arguably one of Dallas’ most exciting new real estate developments currently in the works, both on the residential and commercial side of things. As pointed out yesterday, this towering 33-story tower will be the city’s first high-rise condominium project since the end of the hou...
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on August 16th, 2017 at 9:59am CDT.