5656 N Central Expy 101, Dallas
Open 2 bedroom floor plan adjacent to The Highlands Hotel, Dallas' finest urban resort with full service spa, resident only fitness center, infinity pool & room service. Located in the center of Dallas, right off 75 with a quick drive to downtown, walking distance from SMU. Kitchen featuring SS Kitchen-Aid appliances with gas range. Master bathroom featuring Japanese soaking tub and separate shower with limestone surroundings & private courtyard.
- Days on MarketUnlock
- Cumulative Days on MarketUnlock
- HOA FeesUnlock
- HOA Fees FrequencyUnlock
- MLS® #13467281
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,346
- Year Built2015
- StyleContemporary/Modern, Traditional
- Additional RemarksUnlock
- List TypeUnlock
- Status Change DateUnlock
- UtilitiesAlley, City Sewer, City Water, Concrete, Curbs
- FeaturesClub House, Comm. Sprinkler System, Common Elevator, Community Pool, Gated Entrance, Other, Spa
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAssigned, Front, Opener, Outside Entry
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Gardens
- Lot DescriptionSubdivision
- WindowsThermo Windows
- ConstructionBrick, Common Wall, Rock/Stone
- Address5656 N Central Expy 101
- Zip Code75206-0948
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, Flat Screen Wiring, High Speed Internet Available
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Built-in Refrigerator/Freezer, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Vent Mechanism
- KitchenIsland, Natural Stone/Granite Type
- Bedroom / BathroomGarden Tub, Medicine Cabinet, Separate Shower, Shower Body Sprays, Walk-in Closets
- Specialty RoomsBedroom, Breakfast Room, Study/Den
- FloorsCarpet, Marble, Stone, Wood
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec, Zoned
- Listing Agent:Holly Bock
- Listing Office:Briggs Freeman Sotheby's Int'l
Price Change History
Properties Similar to 13467281
Related Blog Posts
Part of living near downtown Dallas means being able to enjoy a host of restaurants and cafés that serve up some of the area’s best food and drinks. After a long day, there’s nothing better than enjoying a nice meal at one of the city’s hottest or trendiest new eateries and while more than a few Dallas-area neig...
Yesterday, we wrote a brief feature on One Dallas—an exciting new apartment development that’s being planned for Uptown Dallas, and one that will bring 200 more luxury rentals to the area. Today, we’re doing more of the same and introducing the Routh Street Flats—a 5-story, 208-unit luxury rental building tha...
Are you searching for a new real estate career for 2013? DFW Urban Realty is currently hiring sales and rental agents to handle a high volume of leads in the Dallas Fort Worth area including Dallas, Collin, Denton, Rockwall, and Tarrant County. Our agents work with buyers, sellers, and renters searching...
There’s no doubt living the condominium lifestyle has its share of advantages. From unbeatable downtown locations to a wealth of community or in-building amenities, living in a downtown Dallas condo can be affordable, practical, and most of all—convenient. But for local dog owners however, finding the right Dalla...
Wouldn't it be great to live in a place where it felt like vacation everyday. Upscale amenities, splendid views, and a city where there is something to always do. The Mondrian Cityplace in Dallas offer just that. When elegance meets cutting edge. Located at 3000 Blackburn in Dallas these Cityplace apar...
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on June 23rd, 2017 at 6:40pm CDT.