2804 Thomas Avenue G, Dallas
Place Prevot Phase ll. Elegant new construction French town home in the heart of State Thomas! End unit. Wonderful opportunity to make it your own! Magnificent four story residence with two living areas, gourmet kitchen, granite counter tops, hardwoods and lueders cut limestone on the exterior. Three bedrooms, 3.2 baths, two balconies, study, elevator and fifth floor rooftop deck options. Breathtaking downtown views!
- Days on MarketUnlock
- Cumulative Days on MarketUnlock
- MLS® #13335796
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,745
- Year Built2016
- Additional RemarksUnlock
- List TypeUnlock
- Status Change DateUnlock
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Front, Opener
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Deck, Gutters, Other, Patio Covered
- Lot DescriptionCorner
- ConstructionRock/Stone, Stucco
- Address2804 Thomas Avenue G
- SubdivisionLexington State Thomas
- Zip Code75204-
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Wine Cooler, Cable TV Available, Decorative Lighting, Elevator, Flat Screen Wiring, High Speed Internet Available, Wet Bar
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Range/Oven-Gas, Refrigerator, Vent Mechanism, Water Line to Refrigerator
- KitchenBuilt-in Cabinets, Island, Natural Stone/Granite Type, Walk-in Pantry
- Bedroom / BathroomDual Sinks, Jetted Tub, Medicine Cabinet, Separate Shower, Walk-in Closets
- Specialty RoomsBedroom
- FloorsCarpet, Stone, Wood
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs
- Listing Agent:Matthew Edwards
- Listing Office:Dave Perry Miller Real Estate
Price Change History
Properties Similar to 13335796
Related Blog Posts
Along with scores of first-time home buyers looking to test the waters of home ownership in 2015, luxury home buyers are also expected to play a very active role in this year’s real estate market across the country, and that certainly includes the DFW region. In general, increased demand and low mortgage rates are...
The Southwestern Offers Histroic Urban Apartments in Downtown Dallas UT Soutwestern Medical District
The Southwestern apartments in Dallas deliver the radiant warmth of the historic Southwest and the looked-for amenities essential for all active, hardworking professionals, or medical students. The glowing beauty of Southwestern architecture is artfully blended with state of the art amenities in every apart...
In just a very short time, The Taylor luxury apartments in Uptown Dallas have established themselves as some of the most highly-sought after rentals in the entire city. Designed to feature elegance, sophistication, and flair all wrapped up into one modish package, The Taylor is the ultimate way to experience downtown l...
If you haven’t already seen the renderings for One Dallas—a stunning new 20 story residential tower planned for the former site of the Hardrock Café at McKinney and Routh—it’s certainly worth taking a look. Although still in the early conceptual stages, One Dallas will add 200 more luxury apartments to the loc...
Dallas’ Uptown neighborhood is one of our favorite parts of the city, and with the rapid rate of development that’s been going on there for roughly the past decade, it's safe to say we’re not the only ones who love this lively and vibrant part of town. Towards the end of last month, news broke about Developer...
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on October 18th, 2017 at 6:54pm CDT.